The library's buildings may be closed while we're in compliance with the state ordered Stay at Home directive, but library staff are busy developing ways to stay connected with WCDPL users.
First up, a project we're calling Live from WCDPL. Below you'll find links to f live streamed library programs and events.
Streaming Programs and Events--select event title to navigate to more information:
- Ukulele Club with Jason & Sheri Wells-Jensen. Mondays, April 6, 13, & 20, from 1 - 1:30 pm. WCDPL Facebook Live program.
- Page to Table live-streamed book discussion. Monday, April 13 & 27, 6:30 pm. For instructions on how to participate email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Coffee Talk live-streamed book discussion. Wednesday, April 15 & 29, 11 am. For instructions on how to participate email us at: email@example.com.
Social Media Based Virtual Programs--visit us on Facebook to catch:
- Fun-Sized Storytime videos posted every Tuesday and Thursday at 10 am on WCDPL's Facebook page.
- Wednesday Craft Time posts each Wednesday on Facebook (posting times may vary).
Check out our "Take a Break Videos" while you're waiting to join one of the live stream or social media feed-based programs.