While WCDPL is closed, you can self-register for a temporary library which will allow you to borrow eBooks, magazines, downloadable audiobooks, and more.
Here's how to self-register:
- Use this link to register for a temporary library card account.
- From the pull down menu, be sure to select Wood County District Public Library from the list of libraries
- Complete and submit the registration form in the pop-up window
- Make a note of your user id information and keep it where you can find it
Digital resources that work with your temporary card:*
- Ohio Digital Library - borrow eBooks, magazines, and downloadable audiobooks
- Flipster - borrow magazines
- Ancestry Library Edition - want to research your family tree? Access the premier tool for genealogists from home
- Hoopla - borrow eBooks, downloadable audiobooks, music, movies, and TV programs. No waiting your selections are available immediately
Digital resources which have dropped requiring a library card in order to access from home:*
- TumbleBooks for Kids - eBooks for younger readers
- TumbleBook Library - eBooks and audiobooks for all ages.
*We're working on expanding these lists, so check back often to see if it's grown!
Your temporary card expires in 60 days, at which time we hope we will be able to see you in the library where you can register for your permanent library card.